Personal document translation and more so birth certificate translation can have far-reaching effects when inaccurately translated. The following tips can help to avoid problems.
- Translation software gives basics of translation but poor results at best when you wholly depend on them.
- Use a person with expert knowledge of the culture and language of the source document and the target language you are translating into.
- It is important to have a translated birth certificate certified for accuracy just in case somebody wants it that way later.
- Provide your birth certificate translator with all the necessary references for him to come up with the best translation possible.
- Choose a translator you will work with comfortably and one who is ready to thoroughly proofread the original and translated document.