Freelance Translation Jobs Online
- Create videos. Create compelling YouTube videos that teaches your translation language specialty and link it to your TranslatorGigs campaign. Also share your new Youtube videos to your friends and business associates via other social media channels.
- Do webinars. Invite people to attend webinars on translation regarding the languages you translate and other new translation trends in the industry. Plus you may also get some clients that way. Always make sure you mention your TranslatorGigs campaign to your webinar audience.
- Create digital content. The more you write on topics relating to the languages you translate and linking to your TranslatorGigs campaign, the more it helps you not only to be a subject matter expert in your field, but also helps you contribute to the translation services industry as a whole.
- Promote on social media. Promoting your freelance translation jobs on your social media profiles is an effective way to drive interest to your campaign. Make sure your post is interesting so your friends and other contacts can share it with those in their social media circles, hence amplifying your message.
- Create your own blog. By creating and updating your own translator blog regularly, it provides quality content your readers would appreciate and it also further solidifies your translator expertise to them. They can get tips on different translation questions, and when they are ready they will click on your TranslatorGigs profile and hire you for any translation services they need. That keeps your services in the forefront of their mind, whenever translation services are needed.